cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FROM 517 TO 794 FICO in less than 2 years! There is hope, don't give up! Put in the work!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FROM 517 TO 794 FICO in less than 2 years! There is hope, don't give up! Put in the work!

Yes I did I got everything off!!! Repo was only 5 years they kept denying my request but I kept going at it with different reasons and one day it finally worked!
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FROM 517 TO 794 FICO in less than 2 years! There is hope, don't give up! Put in the work!

Did you write GW letters for the late accounts? And did you have any inquiries?

this gives me a lot of hope!!!

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

DanitheRebuilder honestly, i read about the GW letters but i went a different route. kind of my own route and it may be wrong for some but for me its proven to work. i figured if you get rid of everything bad and start over how can that hurt? its so much easier for a new credit profile to get to excellent than a damaged one, or so i figured from my tons of research. but alot of ppl were telling me i was wrong even on here, bc noone else i spoke to has tried this route,, so anyway, i just disputed the entire account to get my negatives off i got every bad account deleted and started over that took time and patience. i couldnt even get a secured card thats how bad my profile was. then i finally came accross opensky secured  who will approve anyone with the deposit.  it took a few months with the secured until i got a preapproval on capitalone website,  then i went from there. kept disputing and kept paying in full and on time. i only use credit cards for building credit now only if i have money in the bank to cover it. otherwise i wouldnt think of it. i had a bunch of inquiries in the beginning but they aged off completely a year into rebuilding.but now i have newwer ones 3 on tran and 5 on equifax they dont seem to affect me much but mb my score would be higher if i had none.. idk bc a lot of it is a guessing game. 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.