cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTB released state tax lien account deleted with TU on dispute!

tag
imovinup
Regular Contributor

FTB released state tax lien account deleted with TU on dispute!

Im shocked that TU deleted a released a paid (CA) state tax lien that i disputed as filed in error. This lien was filed in error but got deleted in dispute before the offical papers from the FTB were sent to the county recoders office. I tried with EQ and EX but they just verified it and let it stay. But i did have a legitimate filed in error and not me paying it and trying to get it removed. Unfortunately TU wont remove a paid 6 year old chargeoff for $44 . I got 10 months left to go. BTW it was a fairly new lien 14 months.

Starting Score: 5/30/13 TU 630; EQ618: EX PLUS639
Current Score: 4/2/15 TU 661; EQ 617; ; EX FICO 631
Goal Score: 700

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ando35
Frequent Contributor

Re: FTB released state tax lien account deleted with TU on dispute!

Yeah, mine was too but I got no score increase. However, I do think when people see the lien it afects their decision.

Message 2 of 3
imovinup
Regular Contributor

Re: FTB released state tax lien account deleted with TU on dispute!

I have a few other baddies so my score went from 631 to 643 but IM happy to no longer have public record on my credit report. Sometimes its a automatic denial released or not. But my other 2 credit reports this and a collection is the only baddy so I should see significant increase with this lien being removed. I can taste the prime Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 5/30/13 TU 630; EQ618: EX PLUS639
Current Score: 4/2/15 TU 661; EQ 617; ; EX FICO 631
Goal Score: 700

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.