Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fakos vs Fico

tag
honky
Regular Contributor

Fakos vs Fico

I know CK uses TU, which is my lowest score...but man are they off!  I like being able to check updates to my credit profile, but you guys werent kidding when you all said Fakos are completely useless!  They dont even see all of my accounts that are clearly oin the CR's

CreditKarma=576 very poor

Creditsesame=680  good

TU FICO(walmart) =649

EQ FICO(here) = 711

Starting Score: 580 2/03/12
Current Score: 810 EQ // 829 TU(Walmart)
Goal Score: Achieved!

Wallet: Citi Forward(13.5k), Ink plus(18k), CSP(13.5k), Freedom(6k), BoA123(13k), Alliant CU(5k), Walmart(2k), Kohls(1.4k), QuickSIlver(7.5k) Amex Simplycash Business(46.5k)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Fakos vs Fico

@honky wrote:

Fakos are completely useless! 

+1

Message 2 of 4
Adalen
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, it's slightly ridiculous that they pass these off as legit!  Now, whenever someone tells me what their credit score is from some random website, I'm like, "Yeaaaah.." lol  I have a subscription with TU and my score there is 682 and "poor" because it's on their 900/950 scale.  I wish my score were actually 682!  And my USAA FAKOs are all lower than my actual scores but, much like you mentioned, I enjoy being able to monitor everything and my CRs are pretty accurate there.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

In my case the fakos were lower then the lender pulled score by 10-20 points!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.