Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fedloan Servicing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fedloan Servicing

Does anyone know when they report to CRAs?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: Fedloan Servicing

End of the month. 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure if you have received your answer yet, but I was wondering the same thing.... I refinanced my Student Loans with them back in September, but stll no record of them reporting anything on my credit reports...although my payments are not showing due until December, I would think they would at least show a loan with them by now! 

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wound up with them after I straightened out my loan with the CA (this was back in May).  It took them about two months before it showed up on my report.  So far, they have reported at the end of the month and I have had no problems with them.  I have read a few negative things about them but I do not plan to screw this up again so I am actually paying ahead so maybe I can get this off my back a little earlier.

Message 4 of 7
Shiva78
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Not sure if you have received your answer yet, but I was wondering the same thing.... I refinanced my Student Loans with them back in September, but stll no record of them reporting anything on my credit reports...although my payments are not showing due until December, I would think they would at least show a loan with them by now! 

Same here!  Consolidated back in Sept and still not showing up.  I made a payment back on Oct 1 just to get ahead.  My first actualscheduled  payment was deducted this am.
I'm anxious to get this installment TL reporting on my reports.

Message 5 of 7
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

they update at the end of every month...

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.