Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on my 623 Letter?

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Feedback on my 623 Letter?

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm in a similar situation regarding DOFD.  It reset from 9/2008 to 3/2009 last year after I disputed it with TU (9/2008 was last payment 3/2009 was auction date is what I've come up with).  I ended up getting it taken off early by TU but EQ is still reporting it.  I just sent a dispute to EQ and it came back as verified (haven't rec'd the letter but the TL is the same with yesterday's date and my score took a 14 point hit Smiley Mad )

I am waiting for the letter from EQ to call and ask for MOV and will then send the letter to the OC.  

Is it normal for auto loans to reset the DOFD after the sale at auction? Especially changing it 7 years after the fact. 

Any insight on what the best course of action would be at this point.  I would love it deleted now, but I'm willing to wait until September, when it's supposed to delete.  I just don't want to have to wait until next year.  This is my last baddie from when I was getting separated/divorced and I want it gone!!!!

You can request the early exclusion from the CRAs by phone or mail 6 mos in advance with TU and 2-3 months out with EX/EQ

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.