Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback ????

tag
CC40
Regular Contributor

Feedback ????

Thank you FICO Forums!!!!  You have aided in changing my life.  This has been a tremendous stepping stone in helping me overcome some of life's pitfalls.  Enough of sappy!!!!  I need some feedback.  Smiley Very Happy

I have been busy today.

I paid down a credit card with a $2100.00 CL down to $189.00 remaining.  Down from 67% util to 9%.  Results expected to post by Aug. 3.

Received results from two disputes.  Both verified. The results said they were both verified. Smiley Sad  However, when I pulled my CR one of them was not showing up.  I called the CRA which confirmed it had been deleted per their request.  ???????  Don't understand, but I am sure not going to question it. 

RE:  The 2nd dispute - The agent suggested I dispute again asking them to remove it, which I did.  And I also called the OC (a doctor's office) - and asked them to contact the CA and ask that they remove it since it was paid shortlly after being reported months ago.  It is only showing up on one CR because it has already been deleted off the others.

Well . . . I get a SW alert tonight that my score has increased 7 points.  My question is:  Which one most likely triggered the alert?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
deadbishop
Regular Contributor

Re: Feedback ????

i say the 2nd cause the 1st didn't post yet right? when the payment reports you should get a nice boost.
Bankrupcy 7 Filed 2/20/2012
Discharged 6/18/2012
FICO as of 7/6/2012
TU 630 Classic (04)
EQ 641 FACTA Beacon 5.0
EX 607 Fair Isaac (ver. 2)

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.