Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feel good about a decision

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Feel good about a decision

So resource solutions called me monday about 5 medical collections in adition to the ones i already have was going to be reported to CRA's today. I had to contact the hospital because come to find out on 2 of those bills my insurance wasn't filed. On the other 3, it was before i was elgiable for insurance. Anywho... I finally got in touch with someone yesterday. Because it's been almost a year (in 2 weeks), I had to write a letter stating that i just turned insurance in for claim today on this. However, i know i did when i was seen, but it wasnt scanned in. I emailed it to the rep so she could recontact the insurance company. Fast forward, I already have a $25 a month payment arrangement with the same company from something already reporting. So, to stop those collections from hitting my report, i combined them with what i am already paying and did it on a monthly draft. So those won't be reporting ..... It's not much, but i'd hate to ruin what i've already started. 5 off and 5 stopped before reporting in a matter of 3 weeks, **bleep**, i'll take it.Cat Very Happy

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Feel good about a decision

That is good they they are not reporting. I would certainly stay on top of the billing dept. so those get taken care of as soon as possible. Good luck.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.