Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling bummed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Feeling bummed

Just heard back from cap one. Denied my second GW request 😔. Not sure where to go from here. Cap one and first premier are my last derogs and both have denied all GW attempts so far. Bad thing is they were both charged off this year, so not only are they killing my score with their late payments but will be around until 2021 😭. All my apps have been denied because pick these two accounts. Just feeling down after all the progress
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Feeling bummed

@Anonymous wrote:
Just heard back from cap one. Denied my second GW request 😔. Not sure where to go from here. Cap one and first premier are my last derogs and both have denied all GW attempts so far. Bad thing is they were both charged off this year, so not only are they killing my score with their late payments but will be around until 2021 😭. All my apps have been denied because pick these two accounts. Just feeling down after all the progress

Sorry to hear this but sometimes it will take time. My longest was 3 years to a CU I sent 1 letter a month and that is what I would do with these till you get the GW or the drop from time limits. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Feeling bummed

@Anonymous wrote:

primer wont delete mine either, I had 2 and they only agreed to delete 1 but mine are older 2012 both are paid. So what am i gonna do. I will bug them to death until they get tired of me LOL. Sometimes i take a couple weeks off from my campaign of emails just to do life. Im not pressed for any big purchases at this time. It just takes time you'll get there!.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.