cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling defeated after my first GW denial

Established Member

Feeling defeated after my first GW denial

Hi All:

I sent my first round of GW letters two weeks ago, and I received my first NO, it was more like " We regret to imform you that we do not make GW adjustments".  This came from Wells Fargo EFS.  They purchased a student loan back from AES in 9/10.  I was back in school at set to graduate in 12/10, my loans were all defered, so I thought.  Apparently this particular loan was excluded in the grace, and I did not know.  I didn't even know WF bought it back from AES.  Anyway, they didn't have accurate contact info for me, so I didn't receive any correspondences.  I actually found out about my deliquencies from my mother who was co-signer.  Needless to say they CO the account before I found out.  Ijust finished paying it off.  Anyway I sent GW asking to remove, as it was not only hurting me, but my mother.  and I got the big fat NO. 

I guess I will keep sending them more!!!  Awaiting word from Cap1 and Credit one.  I hope I have better luck!!!  Feeling pretty defeated right now.

2 REPLIES
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Feeling defeated after my first GW denial

Keep sending them.  I've gotten the same answer from others and then finally a yes!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Regular Contributor

Re: Feeling defeated after my first GW denial

Keep sending them!!!!

Starting Score: 7/12 545 EX (PSECU)
Current Score: 689 EX (PSECU) / EQ 697 / TU 703
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge