Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling defeated by WFNNB

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Feeling defeated by WFNNB

I just got a phone call from WFNNB customer relations department who had received the letter I sent to the President of Alliance Data (the parent company of WFNNB). The CSR said that they were unable to do the GW adjustment because of having to report accurately to the CRA, etc. This is the 3rd person, who has said no. My question is do I keep trying and continue sending GW letters?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Feeling defeated by WFNNB

i am trying to get some lates removed. i recieved a letter yesterday that they couldn't remove them. When i talked to vs customer relations, the rep told me to dispute it with the CRA as they didn't have records for those years, 3 or 4 years ago. so i will try that again, if not im going to try more GW letters. i have learned you will get a different response for 2 reps who sit next to each other in the same department, so eventually someone will say yes and GW, depends on how important it is to you i guess

Message 2 of 4
bridgetkaryn
Frequent Contributor

I got at least 4 big fat no's from WFNNB... then they removed... either they got tired of hearing from me or someone liked my letter... It is all about catching the right person on the right day. Remember (this is helpful when you feel down) you could get 100 no responses to your request but all it takes is 1 person to say yes and remove it. All you need is 1... ;-)

Keep going.... it will be worth it in the end!

Starting Score: 06/2010- EQ 464
01/2012-EQ 512
April Score: EQ 679 4/12TU- 677 EX- 699 (FAKO)
Current Score: 05/2012-EQ 691 4/12TU- 706 EX- 720(FAKO)
Goal Score: 700 by 05/2012- MADE IT!!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bridgetkaryn wrote:

I got at least 4 big fat no's from WFNNB... then they removed... either they got tired of hearing from me or someone liked my letter... It is all about catching the right person on the right day. Remember (this is helpful when you feel down) you could get 100 no responses to your request but all it takes is 1 person to say yes and remove it. All you need is 1... ;-)

Keep going.... it will be worth it in the end!

Thank you both for the encouragement and support. I'm going to keep trying! The worst that can happen is that they tell me "no" again Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.