Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feels Like I'm Stuck

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Feels Like I'm Stuck

I have the addresses....... You email will come shortly... I get off at 5pm ESTSmiley Wink
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Miss,
Can you send the info to me as well. I just sent LVNV a certified letter about a JC Penny account and they re-aged mine as well.
Message 12 of 13
southernficoaddict
Frequent Contributor

Hang in there sly, I'm sure when you get those util% down you will take a big jump in score.  After all, didn't mine just take a dive (603 down to 593, back under 600Smiley Sad) for going up to 65% util?  I am trying so hard too with those GW letters, I just have to take some satisfaction in the fact that I am getting on their nerves.  Lets dont forget the ones to my local bank!!!  I go to church with these people, A First Baptist church in a town the size of Mayberry.  I just don't have any shame anymore, I want that house too bad.  I REFUSE to give up, even though my daughters best friend's mother is my loan officer, with the bank that I have 12 lates with!  So see, it could be worse!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.