Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feels good to see FICO score has moved up from high 500s to low 600s

tag
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

Feels good to see FICO score has moved up from high 500s to low 600s

I always avoided checking FICO scores and relied of FAKO and reports. CK shows 579 or something but today I decided I will pay for all the 3 scores and see where I stand. Good thing it is higher than CK. Also paying off Amex felt good, but that hasn't made it to the reports so by the end of this month I should see another bump of 20 points or so. 

Runnig that simulator, it said if I pay bills for next 2 years my EQ would be 200 points higher than it is today. But of course TU & EX don't really go high on the same simulation. It does help that no collection is being reported to EQ but has 2 open accounts one of which will fall off Sept 2016 and another Nov 2016. 

In one year I should reach high of 700s if everything drops off as per the schedule and by then I should have a better file to try and get Amex too (other than just Optima whiich I am still waiting for)

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Feels good to see FICO score has moved up from high 500s to low 600s

Grats  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
J91605
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

Starting Score: 6/30/15 EQ 554 TU 534 EX 608
Current Score: EQ 630 TU 635 EX 653
Goal Score: 680 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge!
Message 3 of 5
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 4 of 5
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

Thank you all. It does feel good to see things falling off the report and seeing those numbers go up. Hope this trend continues
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.