Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico Score Still the Same????

tag
Shyone44
Contributor

Fico Score Still the Same????

I received my TU dispute results today that showed they deleted all 6 of the TL that I dispute, but my score hasn't changed at all Smiley Sad Does it normally take some time for my score to go up?

Last app 3/21/13
EQ 658 (5/28/13)
TU 608 (5/1/13)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
lesse
Frequent Contributor

Re: Fico Score Still the Same????

I had this issue too!! it all depends what else is on your report.. ive had 5 baddies deleted and 5 baddies remain.. no score change stuck at a 574.. maybe if i could get down to 2 or 3 maybe ill get a boost.. also i have no positive TLs besides one brand new cc.. i think if you have a few positives showing that will help to build history

START (FICO): 1/28/2013 EQ: 499 EX: 558 TU: 536
Lender Pull:
UPDATED SCORE 10/2015: EX: 763 TU: 709 EQ: 720

GOAL 800 Across the board
Wallet:Credit One $600; NFCU (secured- Changed to unsecured) $7500; NFCU (Unsecured)$500- increase to $12,500 BOA: $1000 Home Depot/Lowes $800 each Childrens Place $350 Sams Club $800
Garden Time Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
Shyone44
Contributor

Well no score changed happened even after waiting over a week Smiley Sad 6 baddies were deleted and I have 3 CO and 2 CA's still on my reports. I also have several positive TL, so I'm disappointed there was no change. I guess I will work on getting 2 PRA accounts off my reports and see if that helps boost my score.

Last app 3/21/13
EQ 658 (5/28/13)
TU 608 (5/1/13)
Message 3 of 5
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Hi buddie,

Sometime it's take almost 90days for CO or OC to report to credit bureaus  after they agree to delete your tradeline and most of the time Scorewatch wont' give u notice if something delete from your credit file so just be patient. Check on it if you can .

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 4 of 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

It won't be long before you will enjoy the fruits of your labor (high scores)congrats nice job

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.