Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico Score question

tag
from500to700
Regular Contributor

Fico Score question

I am in the process in rebuilding my credit and thank you all for all the help, 

I have a question since my fico has all 3 scores now every how long it is recommended to check your fico score.

I have equifax and experian and transunion membership to monitor but none provide Fico Score , I will buy from here what is the recommended time frame like every month every quarter ?

Thank you very much 

Started :
05/05/2013 EX :525,TU:542,EQ:535
09/30/2014 EX :655,TU:669,EQ:664
In Garden Since 03/16/2013
Will not Apply till 03/31/2015
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: Fico Score question

You usally want to check every 3 months, everyone has different circumstances to check more often tho. 

DaBears!

Message 2 of 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

If you monitor your CRs then I would only purchase a score if something significant has happened in reporting.  Like a BK being deleted.

Message 3 of 4
mauve
Valued Contributor

What is your ultimate goal?

What is wrong with your reports?

Are you looking to see if / when GWs worked? How your utilization affected your score? What?

If you are actively working on your reports, I would recommend a CMS and to not worry about your scores. If you want a ballpark idea, I'd get the Quarterly Monitoring from here, and I'd do an annual subscription.

I personally have both SW and TU QM because I want to know every time my score fluctuates...I don't buy reports in between. Now that Experian is available, I'm going to wait for a discount code. You can google for places that collect those codes. There isn't one currently for the Experian report.

Starting Score: EQ 583 TU04 619 EX 592 (lender pull) 2010
Previous High Score: EQ 700 TU04 712 EX 726
Current Score: EQ 740 TU(Discover) 750 EX(AMEX) 747
Goal Score: 740+ all around

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.