Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico score...doesnt understand

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fico score...doesnt understand

Hi

I just bought fico score from myfico.com My TU is 678 and my EQ is 754 its 76 point different. I monitor my credit report through truecredit.com I look and compare TU vs. EQ the information is exactly the same. what i need to do to increase my TU fico score ?

Also on of my credit (carecredit) look pretty good no missing payment however they didnt report through EX should i call ask them to report to EX?

Thanks

Message Edited by HomerSimpson on 06-05-2009 10:43 AM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Fico score...doesnt understand

For whatever reason...FICO scores differ between the three CRA's even if all 3 have the same info. Check closely, because when the creditors send out your info, the 3 will update within days of each other... not necessarily all at the same time & day.  Be glad your EQ is the higher one.  That's usually the lower of the 2.

At any rate...yours look pretty good from where I'm sitting!!  Smiley Very Happy

Lastly...I have Care Credit & they report to all 3.  Can't hurt to call them & ask them to report! 

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fico score...doesnt understand

yeah, my eq is a good 30 or so points higher that my tu as well. and my ex is about 10 points higher than my tu.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.