Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fico score product

tag
Greene718
Contributor

Fico score product

I am lookin to monitor my CRs, which products have you all used that seem to be accurate, im not sure if i should just get something that watches my score or score n actual report? any suggestions?

Starting Score: EX 552 TU 652
Current Score: EQ 627 TU 715
Goal Score: EQ 670 TU 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
mauve
Valued Contributor

Re: Fico score product

I've seen a lot of promotion of CCT, credit check total, from which you can apparently pull all three reports daily for about $23 a month.  They provide scores, but they're FAKOs.  ScoreWatch is nice, too, but it does only Equifax and it includes 2 reports, 1 initially and a 2nd at some point in the future...and $10.95 for additional ones.  ScoreWatch gives you your real FICO.  You can set it up to notify you of ANY change to your FICO, but the updates are every 7-10 days.  The credit alerts for changes to account balances, new derogs, etc, is apparently daily.  A lot of people do both - pulling a new report on SW for an updated FICO when they see things drop off through CCT.  (Note: SW does not notify you when things drop off of your report, although you'd get the score update at the 7-10 day point from your previous one).

Starting Score: EQ 583 TU04 619 EX 592 (lender pull) 2010
Previous High Score: EQ 700 TU04 712 EX 726
Current Score: EQ 740 TU(Discover) 750 EX(AMEX) 747
Goal Score: 740+ all around

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Ditto to mauve. I use NatCity's ID Protect (looks like TC, but you can pull all 3 reports daily) and DW uses CCT. As wee see major changes to our report, we'll pull EQ or TU FICO reports to see that change. We also have SW. I don't use it so much to monitor my score (we pull 2x-3x per month, and not much is happening), but use it for the $5 discount for each EQ report. It pays for itself.

Message 3 of 4
mauve
Valued Contributor

I saw Noah's note in another thread about USAA.com's option - but you have to have a military affiliation, it looks like - and it's cheaper

Starting Score: EQ 583 TU04 619 EX 592 (lender pull) 2010
Previous High Score: EQ 700 TU04 712 EX 726
Current Score: EQ 740 TU(Discover) 750 EX(AMEX) 747
Goal Score: 740+ all around

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.