Did you mean: 

Fighting Arrow Financial Collection Agency

tag
UpandUp
Contributor

Fighting Arrow Financial Collection Agency

1. The original creditor for this debt is no longer reporting

2. Negotiated payment for deletion

3. Mailed check with endorsement on back that acceptance of payment required deletion from all reports (can provide full text of endorsement if more helpful)

At first Arrow only updated my report as having made a payment, 

1. Sent removal letters to CRA 

2. Arrow updated the collection as "legally closed, amount less that debt owed paid"

Can I now send CRAs a copy of the endorsed, cleared check to have them remove this all together?

10/10/17: EQ:662, :TU:650, EX:672 - FICO
700 Club, here I come!
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fighting Arrow Financial Collection Agency

Do you have this negotiation in writing?

Restrictive endorsements are not valid in all states and I really don't think the CRA would consider it.

If you negotiated the PFD in writing, then I would submit a dispute as "creditor agreed to remove". You could also file a BBB complaint stating they agreed to remove and didn't.

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have this negotiation in writing?

Restrictive endorsements are not valid in all states and I really don't think the CRA would consider it.

If you negotiated the PFD in writing, then I would submit a dispute as "creditor agreed to remove". You could also file a BBB complaint stating they agreed to remove and didn't.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am just curious...do you send the pfd letter first, requested that they sign it and send it back to you. I just sent a pfd letter to arrow financial services requesting things in that order.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.