Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final deletion notification

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Final deletion notification

3 kicking and screaming CA deletions all on Experian.  Convinced 3 medical organizations to delete in exchange for PIF.  Gave the Dr's financial people the date I would file suit and the questions to be put to the physicians.  I would have done it too if necessary because I was correct.  Felt like first blood in a fight.

These were the last negatives on my credit reports.  July 14, 2014 I had 12 on Exp, 8 on TU, 7 on Equifax.  27 in all.

October 14, 2014 it will be zero across the board.

Thank goodness for me being half insane, obsessive and relentless and especially folks here genuinely interested in helping each other.

Now I am going to attack my wife's which isn't half as bad as mine was.

Good luck and let me know if I can help.

Now I am going to attack my wife's which isn't half as bad as mine was.

Current Scores:
MyFico 9/30 EQ 748, TU 702, EXP 685
EQ neg-0, TU neg 60 day late 1 time, EX 3 CA from 2008
MyFico 10/11 EQ 748, TU 699, EXP 685
Zero negatives across the board, just waiting for the updates to the reports to confirm.

Scores will probably take a while to rise due to not much history (any more).

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
daddiggingout
Regular Contributor

Re: Final deletion notification

Excellent job!  I too am pounding my husband's reports (I am wife to daddiggingout) and started with 7 derogs on EQ, 10 derogs on TU and 8 derogs on EX back in early September.  Currently, I am down to the last 8 and, like you, I am not afraid to show a little crazy to the CAs.  However, the scores have yet to reflect an increase at My Fico but CK shows a significant boost of 123 points in the last month. 

Do you have a ballpark idea of how long it takes a completely stripped down credit report to pop a higher score?  When I am done my husband will only have the one Cap One Quicksilver CC and an AMEX that my husband is an AU on.  So many on this forum have ample credit already in motion, but what of the ones that have minimal credit and clean reports? 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the post.  Ok the way I understand the scores is that they are each a snapshot in time and can change several times in the same month.  Example my TU was 702 and 700 was the cutoff for a car loan for me to get the really good rate.  Cr Union ran one inquiry which made 3 within the last two years.  My score dropped 3 points instantly.  I mean the same day.  CK is not reliable except they will give you a free credit report that is accurate.  I did some interesting things to get my credit  fixed.

I worked one agency against another to prove lack of accuracy.  The CRA will always say it does not matter what the other two do.  Beieve me, it does matter and they do not want to get caught holding bag if you serve people with lawsuits.

Score History Disputing Started 7/14

Cap One Karma Sesame Credit.com

3/14 Exp 620
5/14 Exp 634 Exp 659
6/14 Exp 634 Exp 661
7/14 Exp 634 Exp 662
8/14 TU 614 TU 647 EXP 667 Exp 684
9/14 TU 647 TU 656 EXP 684 Exp 796

9/14 real numbers to compare to 9/14 Fako above.

Equifax  748

TU           699

Eq       not available

Today via myfico.com  (agrees with lenders when I ask)

Eq      748  

TU      699

EXP   685

At that time Karma

647 in Aug

656 in Sep

In September my actual TU score was 702.  Trend is ok on CK, but you have to check with CRA  or My Fico to get the real skinny.  

@daddiggingout wrote:

Excellent job!  I too am pounding my husband's reports (I am wife to daddiggingout) and started with 7 derogs on EQ, 10 derogs on TU and 8 derogs on EX back in early September.  Currently, I am down to the last 8 and, like you, I am not afraid to show a little crazy to the CAs.  However, the scores have yet to reflect an increase at My Fico but CK shows a significant boost of 123 points in the last month. 

Do you have a ballpark idea of how long it takes a completely stripped down credit report to pop a higher score?  When I am done my husband will only have the one Cap One Quicksilver CC and an AMEX that my husband is an AU on.  So many on this forum have ample credit already in motion, but what of the ones that have minimal credit and clean reports? 

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have those cards myself.  If I use CC now, I cannot sleep.  I have to pay for it first.

Message 4 of 7
taxi818
Super Contributor

Congrats. It really takes determination to get hints back on track. Glad for you success. Goid luck with dw's

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!   Now I know what I am doing after doing my own, should be simpler, but one never knows because of all the variables.  The USA has the craziest credit granting industry.  The only thing worse I think is the medical industry where you never know who is doing what, you have no control over costs or decision making, yet you are sent to collections at the drop of a hat!

Current Scores:
MyFico 9/30 EQ 748, TU 702, EXP 685
EQ neg-0, TU neg 60 day late 1 time, EX 3 CA from 2008
MyFico 10/1 EQ 748, TU 699, EXP 685
As of 10/14/2014  All clear-- no negatives.

Message 6 of 7
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Congrats and getting this down to the final 3 that's a great accomplishment. Let us know once they drop how it impacts you.

All the best

~J

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.