Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally 700 across the board for the first time

tag
_NERD
Established Contributor

Re: Finally 700 across the board for the first time

Thanks everyone.

JM3: it was a miracle fix. I got 10+ bad accounts deleted without paying nothing to anyone. That's highway robbery to a debt collector. But the items you highlighted are exactly what happened. I was just in Sam's Club buying camping gear (DW has a membership). I almost opened my own Club account just to see if they came up with a pre approval for the Sam's MC. I stayed away from the membership counter. I would've accepted if I was pre approved.

I will get my bronze spade. Just you watch me make it one month.

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 21 of 25
_NERD
Established Contributor

DW's Marvel popped up on my TU report @ 6k SL. She got a CLI to 10k on day 1 but it's only showing the SL for now. 

I can't wait to see what my other two scores look like when the new account reports across the board! 

EDIT: OMG my TU is at that magical point (720) where I can get my Walmart & my Marvel accounts a fat CLI, huh?  When should I call CS? 

Screenshot_2016-05-26-12-42-49.png

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the 724 TU score!! Smiley Very Happy Synchrony will probably still use the old SP/HP for awhile, so you might be better off waiting a month or so before asking for a CLI again, but it's up to you.

Message 23 of 25
_NERD
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the 724 TU score!! Smiley Very Happy Synchrony will probably still use the old SP/HP for awhile, so you might be better off waiting a month or so before asking for a CLI again, but it's up to you.

I think I found a workaround for the HP/SP when calling CS. I tell them my credit score increased that day, and request that they pull a fresh report. I have every single letter since my first call to CS last year (denial, or counter offer).  I have three WalMart letters from three CLI requests dated within the last 30 days. Each one showing my TU score is higher than the previous letter. The most recent one is 702, when they countered my 25k request to 4k.  I don't think it's a YEMV. I think they'll pull a new report every time you call in, if you ask them to pull a new one.

I'll go in for the kill when I have time. 

Message 24 of 25
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.