Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally 700+ and still denied

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally 700+ and still denied

@Gemini101

I am totally picking up what your putting down!!! It's just patience has always been rough for me... I'm the "immediate, instant gratification" type of guy. Been this way for almost 40 years, and it's a daily struggle. So in reference to my first post, I got that "instant gratification" with the skyrocketing of my TU score and wanted more...  I get it though, time to chill and let time help me out. 😔

2 gallons of soda?? That's crazzzzy!! Glad your friend decided to give that up. 

Im more of the 2 gallons of coffee a day type. Whoa, wait a minute, maybe that's why I have no patience... im all wired on coffee all day?!?! Hmm🤔

Message 31 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny thing @Chefduane I know exactly how that is and this may sound crazy but I think you might do well to develop another 'hobby' to dive into to help occupy/ burn off that energy...like a red herring, diverting your attention....

And I'm not being funny nor trying to be a jack-wad
I post on this forum has a form of therapy, don't like coffee it allows me a chance to dive in to a 'hobby' I enjoy to burn off energy and grab some gratification vs doing something "dangerous" with that time and energy...this and a couple other forums work for me.
*I just can't do mindless FB, nor fantasy sports

My point is, when I may need to kill time but stay engage to something I truly enjoy... I'm here, if I'm otherwise engaged it may be weeks w/o a log-on

I'm blessed because F&I is very popular and it's my wheelhouse, you might find another red herring to burn your energy ( so you don't burn yourself) just thought I'd share...

I was gonna suggest a coffee forum but decided that might not be best 😨
Message 32 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

I just came across one of your messages don't know if your interested but they can help and they offer a great referral plan.

20/80 
  • The 20/80 Funding w/ Credit Repair Program 
  • $20,000 - $50,000 w/ an option of not having to payback
  • Funding in 7-10 days if 700+, 4 Revolving accounts, 30% or less utilization
  • 30 - 45 days if Credit Repair is needed
Main Street Gold
  • $100-$150k funding
  • Closes 15 days if good credit,  
  • 60-90 days if credit repair is needed 
  • No income qualification
  • Monthly installments

Message 33 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

I just came across one of your messages don't know if your interested but they can help and they offer a great referral plan.

20/80 
  • The 20/80 Funding w/ Credit Repair Program 
  • $20,000 - $50,000 w/ an option of not having to payback
  • Funding in 7-10 days if 700+, 4 Revolving accounts, 30% or less utilization
  • 30 - 45 days if Credit Repair is needed
Main Street Gold
  • $100-$150k funding
  • Closes 15 days if good credit,  
  • 60-90 days if credit repair is needed 
  • No income qualification
  • Monthly installments
Message 34 of 37
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Problem #1.....Barclay's seems to be inquiry sensitive.  That's a LOT of inquiries.  

Problem #2.....You haven't properly studied the credit card forum.  Read, Read,, and Read again.  There are many threads with TONS of information in regards to which CC's are 'sensitive' to this and that.  Which bureaus each credit pulls, etc.

Don't fret about Barclay's.....denied my husband only to chase him six months later.  Approved.

Message 35 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm confused so your not interested?

Message 36 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

No inquiries will be made 

Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.