cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally!!!! All collections deleted!!!

tag
IamB2
Established Contributor

Re: Finally!!!! All collections deleted!!!

That is amazing. Thank you for sharing. these stories give me hope and keep me, as I'm sure many others in the early stages of our mistake-fixing (aka rebuild), hope And encouragement. 

FICO® EQ 717 (3/5/15); TU08 732 (3/5/15); EX: 723 (3/5/15) - Last app 3/15/15; Inquiries: A TON!

CITI ThankYou Preferred - CL: $2,000

Starting Scores: 590s on 12/2013. Hover over card image to view details! *After Amex approvals - [I was supposed to be] Gardening!*
Message 11 of 15
Bamaminion

wow!  I am desperate to get rid of my debt from the Thomas Agency. It is all I have for debt, and we just tried to get a mortgage but couldnt because of it. What percentage did you pay? What did your letter state? Any tips would be helpful, as  I have never gone through this!

Message 12 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats OP Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 15
HectorVictorious
Regular Contributor

Bamaminion,

I will PM you exactly the letter that I used in my PFD with The Thomas Agency only omitting personal info.  I'm glad to be able to help someone else with it.  How old are your debts?  The older, the more likely they will take them off.  I offered and paid 100% of the debt that I owe on it just to not have any variables in play, it made it an easy "yes" or "no" without waiting games and counter offers.  I had to call and follow up on my offer after I got the return reciept to make sure they got it. Anyway, my PM will follow.

Good luck!

~Hector

Starting Score: 503
Current Score: 591
Goal Score: 700

Cards: First Progress Secured Card $600.00; U.S. Bank Secured Card $500.00

Goal: AMEX Rewards Card, Purchase House by the end of 2014
Message 14 of 15
Bamaminion

Most of them are about 5-6 years old. I have about 6000 between them all from the Thomas Agency. I really want to be rid of them!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.