cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally..COLLECTIONS FREE AND SQUEAKY CLEAN REPORTS!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally..COLLECTIONS FREE AND SQUEAKY CLEAN REPORTS!!

So I have one lingering medical collection on Equifax which I called about last week. I spoke to a rep and requested an early exclusion...they replied with a "We cannot, it is set to remain on your report until July"...a week later, today, I just got a fico alert and guess what??

It's gone...

fico992.jpg

fico99.jpg

My scores took some hits since I've recently obtained a bunch of new credit and INQ's..hopefully they bounce back by December when I go to get a lease on a Lexus...this time in my own name Smiley Very Happy

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally..COLLECTIONS FREE AND SQUEAKY CLEAN REPORTS!!

Congrats!
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Those are some pretty scores! Thanks for posting this. It gives me hope. I have one collection hanging on until September and I'm hoping to break into the 700s when it falls off.

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a great feeling isn't it? Now guard your reports like its the crown jewels.
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! I completely know the feeling as you see in my sig Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  It must feel good to have no more baddies....  I cannot wait for the day Smiley Happy   Enjoy your new freedom and less stressful life!  

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, I too have a squeaky clean report and li...

Congratulations, I too have a squeaky clean report and like you it was cleaned yesterday. I only know this due to my Experian membership. My FICO still hasnt updated for some reason. I saw that My Fico is only SP my CR every 5-10 days when they promote daily updates. 

Anyway enjoy the new found freedom and I wish you all the best. Enjoy that Lexus.

Message 7 of 14
JayTee1
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!

I don't think I'll see this until 2018 at the earliest, but it's my goal as well.  

It's REALLY good to see these posts.  They remind me to keep my eye on the prize when I feel frustrated with my rebuilding efforts.

March 2014: Abysmal, low 500s

April 2015: TU 607 | EQ 599 | EX 608
March 2019: TU 717 | EQ 727 | EX 727
Message 8 of 14
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Fantastic!! All three in the 700's! Excellent, well done. Now let's shoot for the 800's club😀

I'm still waiting for at least one of my three scores to crack \break 700😕. Hopefully in 3-6 months my TU will break 700.

Congrats again!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 9 of 14
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats OP! I'm sure it felt like this day would never come, even though you knew it would lol.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.