Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally!!!! Getting closer to my goals!

tag
ktl72455
Valued Contributor

Finally!!!! Getting closer to my goals!

I refect back and recall how happy I would be to finally hit 620 or 640 and the struggle to keep it there when I got it  while still cleaning up credit, moving states and hitting some very hard times while making sure I didnt let it bother my credit.  Wow that was rough but I kept pushing and doing the struggle and comming back here for the mental reassurance, I could do it and finding options to help me get through, when before it was much easier to just skip a payment, not open the letters, avoid the phone calls ..

I owe sooooo much thanks to everyone here who post, shares, helps.!!!!!!    Newbies going through the struggle, ask for help, and dont give up!!

700 TU.jpg

From MI.
12/4/12 TU 589 MyFico ~EQ 579 MyFico ~EX 577(Fako)

Myfico 8 scores
6/12/20 TU 803 ~ EQ 814~ Ex 784
My Wallet: Cap1 3,500K ~FH 2950~Credit One 1750~Credit one #2 1250~Orchard Bank 400 ~NFCU nRewards 18,000~NFCU Cash Rewards 18,500 ~Care Credit 12000~Discover 6000~Lowes 5450~ Amex 5400.00 ~ Harvest King 8000 ~ Langley~Penfed~Service CRU~red stone cru~
UTL 17%
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FIRECOURAGE
Frequent Contributor

Re: Finally!!!! Getting closer to my goals!

Very nice! Someday I will see these figures! Congrats!

4/01/2019 | Dismissed Chapter 7 BK

2/12/2024 | Equifax: 677 | Experian: 699 | TransUnion: 725
Goal Score: 750 - Across The Board
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome job!  You inspire me! Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ktl72455 wrote:

I refect back and recall how happy I would be to finally hit 620 or 640 and the struggle to keep it there when I got it  while still cleaning up credit, moving states and hitting some very hard times while making sure I didnt let it bother my credit.  Wow that was rough but I kept pushing and doing the struggle and comming back here for the mental reassurance, I could do it and finding options to help me get through, when before it was much easier to just skip a payment, not open the letters, avoid the phone calls ..

I owe sooooo much thanks to everyone here who post, shares, helps.!!!!!!    Newbies going through the struggle, ask for help, and dont give up!!

700 TU.jpg

Wow! That's awesome for sure Smiley Happy

It feels really good when we see first hand how our scores can improve. Keep up good work because the sky is the limit. Just be aware that there can be fluctuations, and above all keep mindful of your good habits enabled your scores to improve. 

Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.