Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally!!! I got some Experian Love <3

tag
alienfico
Frequent Contributor

Finally!!! I got some Experian Love <3

I guess third time is a charm.  3 deletions this morning....happy dance!

I called this morning, and I got some "love"..Smiley LOLHeart

Once I traced Midland - the devilSmiley Mad, and Jefferson Cap Systems to the original accounts (Cap 1 and Aspire) as well as told the Experian CSR that I have letters from each company stating they deleted the TL, the CSR deleted the CAs, and he also deleted the original HSBC account - Cap 1 purchased my HSBC account.  

Just to be on the safe side that they don't ever come back, I'm uploading and sending copies of the letters with the paper trail to EXP.  

Thank you MyFico forum - I couldn't have done this without youSmiley HappyHeart

Starting: TU:515, EX:521, EQ:528
Current: TU:700 EX:706 EQ:674
FICO Goal: 725
Cap1 Venture $11,000AU, First Progress $500, Cap1 QS $1750, FH$600, Open Sky $300, Cap1 $500, BestBuy $1500 Target $1800
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: Finally!!! I got some Experian Love <3

Seems like you got the love most everyone on rebuild was seeking yesterday.Smiley Sad

Congrats to you though.Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 8
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Really!

Congrats!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 3 of 8
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your deletions! It feels good.
Message 5 of 8
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 8
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Nice, so did you get midland deleted?

I was able to get them to delete basically by calling them once every day talking to the same person who eventually decided in my favor.

I wasnt rude, i just asked politely every day and hoped that one day she would have been like "You know what, SURE! your account is gone!" lol

long story short, thats what happened with midland Smiley Tongue

anyways ...

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 7 of 8
alienfico
Frequent Contributor

@GoodCredBen wrote:

Nice, so did you get midland deleted?

I was able to get them to delete basically by calling them once every day talking to the same person who eventually decided in my favor.

I wasnt rude, i just asked politely every day and hoped that one day she would have been like "You know what, SURE! your account is gone!" lol

long story short, thats what happened with midland Smiley Tongue

anyways ...

Good for you!  I'm not quite as charming over the phone Smiley Happy  I got the pitbull with lipstick syndrome going on.Smiley LOL  

I just sent off letters that they continued to ignore...then I filed a CFPB complaint....being too impatient to wait for that process I just called the CRA and told them I have a letter from CAP1 stating they deleted the tradeline, it is tied directly to the collections from Midland, I would like it deleted.  Guy said sure....I was probably his first caller since I called right at the time they opened.  The CSR from Exp was mighty chipper.....maybe it had to do with the time of day???  

Equifax and TU were not quite as chipper, but agreed to delete so I'm sending them copies of CMRR 1) my DV letter to Midland with their return response of "we cannot delete...blah, blah, blah" , 2) the letter from CAP1 that they deleted the TL, 3) my letter to Midland informing them they are in violation of FCRA. 

Same thing with the Jefferson Cap Sys which was an old Aspire acct.  Once the OC deleted the TL, I sent off the Aspire ltr to Jeff Cap...they ignored it,  I called the CRA, they agreed to delete and I sent away the paper trail to the CRA for them to connect the dots.

Starting: TU:515, EX:521, EQ:528
Current: TU:700 EX:706 EQ:674
FICO Goal: 725
Cap1 Venture $11,000AU, First Progress $500, Cap1 QS $1750, FH$600, Open Sky $300, Cap1 $500, BestBuy $1500 Target $1800
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.