cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally! I'm sooooo happy! - Had to share after a year of working on it!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally! I'm sooooo happy! - Had to share after a year of working on it!

Well I received the same response from EX when I disputed citing "No Response to DV" <-----which was true btw.  EX and EQ ignored my letters 3 times.  I filed the BBB and FTC complaint against the CA because I never paid them a dime (paid the OC directly) and they couldn't verify the debt.  The CA responded to my BBB complaint stating that they couldn't speak to me without a waiver of my privacy rights...which I did not sign.  So I sent a letter to the CA directly afterwards stating that they were reporting incorrect information to the CRA's that needed to be deleted ASAP or I'd pursue all available options.  All 3 are gone!

I did just receive a letter from the CA that 1 item was paid in full and that they'd delete from all 3 CRA's but they deleted all 3 accounts anyways.  I'm considering it case closed I win!

Good luck...it's worth the frustration and time!  I haven't even checked my scores yet because I have 1 other item that is to be deleted in a few days so I'm waiting.  That 1 item and a high balance on my CC took my scores down over 60 points...but I paid the balance back down (my pmt hadn't gone through quickly enough the month it reported a high balance) and the neg account should be gone soon.  I can't wait to see what my score is after these 3 are gone!

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.