Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Made it to the 600's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally Made it to the 600's

I started rebuilding in June 2015 as of today I have a 621. 2 cc 1 with Credit One bank that started at 300 auto increase to 500 end of august, 1 with Merrick Bank (pretty screened offer ) CL 600. 4 installment loans, car loan, fingerhut acct, 2 small student loans all report pays as agreed -current credit utilization 26%. I am waiting for a secured card to report to my credit report that will have a 400 CL bringing my revolving credit to a total of 1500 between the 3 cards, 2 paid collections that report a 0 balance. 1 was a medical bill paid in 2011 for 700, the other is a parking ticket paid in March 2015 for 150. What should my next move be my goal is to qualify for an unsecured loan. AAOA is 3 years 7 months.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally Made it to the 600's

Next move would be to reduce utilization to 9-10%. That seems to be the magic number for score increases. Congrats and good luck with future rebuilding!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally Made it to the 600's

Thank you
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.