Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Southern California Edison Success

tag
omskillet
Regular Contributor

Finally Southern California Edison Success

I finally got SCE to remove their horrendous 30 charged off trade line from all reports. It took me exactly 1 year of disputes, faxs, goodwill letters/emails and they finally broke. Everytime I tried to get them to correct the DOFD they coded the tradeline as Bad Debt. So what was really an account that went to collections in April 2010 and paid in April 2011 was coded as a collection over 5 times at various dates until today. That probably doesn't make too much sense unless you see the report.

Either way I finally got a good contact at their credit department. Apparently even the CSRs at SCE don't have that number handy. It took multiple supervisors to get me on a conference call with that department. And even when getting a call back to confirm deletion it was a call from an unidentified number.

At times I've honestly felt like I was calling the CIA. Back to my point...I know others have tried to get contact information for SCE and have been unsuccessful. PM me if you would like the information. I would ask that you please be very respectful in contacting the person that helped me. They were extrememly nice and the first person understand my frustrations.

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally Southern California Edison Success

I was trying to figure out how to PM u for that SCE number...but I can't figure this thing out.....

Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Skillet - sent you a PM re: a contact at Edison. Would love to hear back!

Thanks Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can i get some help here please?

this is going to be my 3rd letter from PAris, france to Socal Edison to erase a 35$ debt that i already paid to the collection agency as soon as i found out that i had it(missunderstanding between me and my evil landlord about utilities included in the lease...) can somebody give me another address that might help me with this please?i already sent 2 letters to the snail mail.... it's really fustrating.... so far they haven't removed anything from my record.

Thank you very much in advance....

Message 4 of 24
MrxLeo
Contributor

Hey omskillet,

PM sent. Thanks!

Starting Score: 609
Current Score: EX: 723 (08/18), TU: 741 (08/15), EQ: 695(08/15)
Goal Score: 785

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 24
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 6 of 24
MrxLeo
Contributor

@omskillet wrote:

I finally got SCE to remove their horrendous 30 charged off trade line from all reports. It took me exactly 1 year of disputes, faxs, goodwill letters/emails and they finally broke. Everytime I tried to get them to correct the DOFD they coded the tradeline as Bad Debt. So what was really an account that went to collections in April 2010 and paid in April 2011 was coded as a collection over 5 times at various dates until today. That probably doesn't make too much sense unless you see the report.

Either way I finally got a good contact at their credit department. Apparently even the CSRs at SCE don't have that number handy. It took multiple supervisors to get me on a conference call with that department. And even when getting a call back to confirm deletion it was a call from an unidentified number.

At times I've honestly felt like I was calling the CIA. Back to my point...I know others have tried to get contact information for SCE and have been unsuccessful. PM me if you would like the information. I would ask that you please be very respectful in contacting the person that helped me. They were extrememly nice and the first person understand my frustrations.

PM Sent.  Thanks!

Starting Score: 609
Current Score: EX: 723 (08/18), TU: 741 (08/15), EQ: 695(08/15)
Goal Score: 785

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

PM sent omskillet. Thanks for the help! 

Message 8 of 24
samdubs
Contributor

I would like that info as well, I am fairly new here and have not gotten the PM thing down. Would appreciate anyhelp with SCE . I am trying to get one removed from my reports also which was paid as soon as I found it. Thanks in advance.

Message 9 of 24
ericredit

Hi, 

Can you please send me the contact info to the representative or depertment that helped you with the removal. Any assistance woul be greatly apprecieated. Thanks :-)

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.