Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally approved for a nice apartment!

tag
crrredit
Established Contributor

Finally approved for a nice apartment!

My credit report/score was finally high enough for me to get approved for a great apartment, despite some rental history problems that show up on my tenant screening. The management company overroad the automatic denial from the third-party service, and leased me the apartment with the normal downpayment! 

So this summer I got my first prime card, a low interest rate car loan, and a decent place to live. Sometimes this credit rebuild stuff feels like a game, but then there are moments like this that remind me it's no game. It's much more! Thanks to everyone here for being so generous with your knowledge and encouragement. My work is not done, but damn this is one great milestone along the way!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
J91605
Frequent Contributor

Re: Finally approved for a nice apartment!

Congrats on the new place! It sounds like you've made some great progress with your rebuild.

Starting Score: 6/30/15 EQ 554 TU 534 EX 608
Current Score: EQ 630 TU 635 EX 653
Goal Score: 680 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge!
Message 2 of 6
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Congrats 2 ya... Happy you got something you like,, now keep up the good work......

Message 3 of 6
Pway
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the appartment approval

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
crrredit
Established Contributor

Thanks all!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.