cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally got ahold of a supervisor at Equifax and she removed all negative items, I am excited.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally got ahold of a supervisor at Equifax and she removed all negative items, I am excited.

@Anonymous wrote:
If they were removed already, pull your reports or wait until your credit cards report. If there is a bump you can see it then. Congrats!

Thank you Kaylava.. Have  a wonderful day....

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally got ahold of a supervisor at Equifax and she removed all negative items, I am excited.

Congrats! Good work!

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which number did you call and how did you approach it? I am having terrible problems with EQ not fixing something incorrect, and they all claim not to be able to do anything, or even tell me how the collection agency is authenticating. It's like they intentionally misunderstand the reporting laws. 

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you see a score bump???? Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you see a score bump???? Smiley Very Happy

I am going to check next week Joey. I cannot wait because I have plenty of positive credit reporting every month like 2 AMX cards, GM card, Belks card Nissan Auto loan , Ally GM car loan and several other cards. I pay off my balances each month so I should see an increase. 

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just called the regular 800 number and like you went through I dont know how many CSReps that had that same script. I just kept calling every day and got lucky when I acted like I had a complaint and was transferred. I have asked to be transferred like this in the past and I know it was probably another rep because I got no where with the supposedly supervisor. Just keep trying it worked for me. Best of luck 

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.