Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally have a score!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally have a score!

I started rebuilding mine and my husband's credit in late September. At that point we didn't even have a credit score. Just checked CCT today and he has EX 589 and EQ 609. TU says still unavailable. I still don't have a score yet, although I am an AU on my hubby's cards. Hopefully Credit One (I know, but had to start somewhere lol) will update on my CRA's soon. And Cap1 should be updating within the month.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally have a score!

Congratulations on your progress so far remember though, that credit building and repair is a lifelong endeavor.  Stay the course and you will arrive at the destination you desire.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on your progress so far remember though, that credit building and repair is a lifelong endeavor.  Stay the course and you will arrive at the destination you desire.

Couldn't have said it better. Credit building is definitely a marathon, not a race.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know it's a marathon, just happy to see a score. Would've been happy if it was in the 400s. Lol. I'm working on getting some baddies off our reports too, mostly medical, and mostly mine.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Google HIPPA Letter process by Why Chat  to find answers for help with the medical  collections if you need help finding the website you need to post your situation on PM me and I will send it to you.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in the same boat, I don't have any scores yet (except for vantage scores), no FICO yet.... how long did it take before a score finally registered after you had accounts reporting?

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shamrock

Didn't have a score last week as of the 19th. I think my cut date for Credit One is the 23rd so it wasn't very long in our case. His TU has updated and is 570.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.