New Contributor
freshstart2012

Finally my 1st success!! Capital one delete!

Finally!!!  After my mental breakdown a few days ago over not having any success I finally got one.  I got a surprise letter from Capital One today saying that they are deleting the TL from all 3 CRA.  It was a big surprise because I didn't send a GW.  I sent them a $500 PFD about 2 weeks ago.

I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel again.:smileyvery-happy:

::Happy Dance:::smileyvery-happy:

GOALS
GW Crescent bank to delete 3 30 day lates, GW Transouth Financial to delete 4 30 day lates, GW Sams club, GW Service Credit Union, GW Paramount Recovery, PFD LVNV Funding, PFD Applied Bank, PFD Capital One, PFD Asset Acceptance, PFD Capital One
Valued Contributor
Repo-ed

Re: Finally my 1st success!! Capital one delete!

Awesome!  Grats!

I'm hoping for similar results with a few GWs I sent out today.

Frequent Contributor
MrChairman

Can I get the address where you sent your Cap1 GW. I have tried for YEARS with no result.

Starting Score:TransUnion: 698 (12 FEB 2010), Equifax: 674 (12 FEB 2010)
Current Score (Lender Pulled):TransUnion: 695 (26 JUN 2013), Equifax: 636 (26 JUN 2013), Experian: 670 (26 JUN 2013)
Goal Score:All scores 700+ by Dec 2013!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
pipeguy

Wow, something is up with Capital One ? Two reports today, a PTD that worked and a CLI on a basic card.....something is not right, unless they are just giddy over the HSBC deal going through or maybe its just the full moon.

*** Remember the Tallyman because he sure remembers you ***
Regular Contributor
PapasWifey

Wooohoo!! The smell of sweet success!

Wtg! See, your hard work really is paying off. Let's keep the momentum and knock out a few others!

Starting Score: 576 EQ 1-12-13
Current Score: 588 EQ 2-3-13
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
Lois5669

I'm sooo happy for you!!! Congrats!! Gives you that boost to keep going,huh? :smileyhappy:

Way to go!!

Starting Score: EQ = 550; TU = 491(2/10/12)
Current Score: EQ = 669; TU = 674(6/20/14)
Goal Score: 700+

Established Contributor
jimbo831

[ Edited ]

pipeguy wrote:

Wow, something is up with Capital One ? Two reports today, a PTD that worked and a CLI on a basic card.....something is not right, unless they are just giddy over the HSBC deal going through or maybe its just the full moon.

Yeah, sounds like Capital One is so happy about the HSBC acquisition.  This is just unheard of.

Congrats to the OP!  I'm sure there will be more coming your way soon.

Gardening with: PSECU Combo $1k, Chase Freedom $3.5k, Discover It $1.7k, Amex Costco True Earnings $2k, Capital One Platinum $500, Best Buy Store Card $2.7k

Starting Score: FICO: 587 EX, 594 EQ, 632 TU, 2/15/12; USAA FAKO: 525 EX, 541 EQ, 525 TU, 2/15/12
Current Score: FICO: 678 EX, 629 EQ, 658 TU, 3/27/12; USAA FAKO: 721 EX, 721 EQ, 576 TU, 3/9/12
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board and Amex Zync or Costco By The End Of 2012

warmmorningsun

would you mind sending a message to me with your contact person that you used?  I have tried for so long and have had no luck whatsoever...

Valued Contributor
annielorie

Awesome!!!! Way to go thast is a really hard company to get a delete from.  They are not dleting the whole tradeline just the late payments or was it a charge off?

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
New Contributor
freshstart2012

[ Edited ]

Thanks guys!  Super excited.  I definitely have a boost to keep going now :smileywink:

annielorie, they are deleting the entire TL from my DH's CR.  He used to have 2 Capital One cards several years ago that went into default.  This one was charged off but still owned by them.  I sent them a PFD offer worth $500 (current balance is $1,700).   For some reason they just decided to delete without payment.  I get to use the $500 toward other debts now.

His second Capital One card might be a different story.  He defaulted on both of them at the same time but for some reason the one that they are going to delete was never sold to a CA.  The other one was sold to Asset Acceptance.  I have sent them a PFD.  If it works then I will GW Capital One.

To those requesting info, I'm sending PMs your way :smileyhappy:

GOALS
GW Crescent bank to delete 3 30 day lates, GW Transouth Financial to delete 4 30 day lates, GW Sams club, GW Service Credit Union, GW Paramount Recovery, PFD LVNV Funding, PFD Applied Bank, PFD Capital One, PFD Asset Acceptance, PFD Capital One

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}