Frequent Contributor
prolificjinx23

Re: Finally $ to PIF... can I get lates removed?

Thanks sjt!!

Starting Score: EQ 414 (01/05/11), TU 422 (01/05/11), EX ???
Current Score: ALL FICO's: EQ 654 (04/17/13), TU 641(03/04/13), EX 638 (03/20/13 - AMEX SOFT PULL)
Goal Score: ABOVE 680 ALL 3
Current Cards: Too many!!! App Free since 04/19/13 & NOT APPING until 04/2014....
Valued Member
takethat

Re: Finally $ to PIF... can I get lates removed?

Hi everyone,

UPDATE:

A different account than I previously wrote about but thought I'd share

I have a Citi account that is still open but had a high balance and several lates reported.

I wrote GW to Citibank (first attempt) asking for lates to be removed. I received a letter today stating they will request the CRAs to delete the delinquencies from my CR!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my first GW success!!

also, at the same time I had sent the Citi GW I also sent to several other creditors, including First Premier. I received a response from FP as well today but they refused to budge.

Two things I have considered regarding these:

1) I have recently paid off most of my balance on Citi and don't know whether or not that helped my case

2) Response letter from Citi is signed by a manager, whereas the FP latter is signed by Customer Service.

There is hope!!!

Starting Score: EQ 618
Current Score: EQ 653, TU 674, EX 633
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}