Valued Member
rjf78

Finally

Finally, have all of my cr, after only having eq for about 2 weeks I broke down and bought the other two not bad, eq 695, tu 688, and ex 708. I really found quite a few discrepancies between some of them. Found out I have a Macy's account w/ a $1000 limit that is inactive, but reporting good info for 2 year, think I will request a card and build the tradeline. Also, found this discrepancies, on ex, Citi is reporting a paid c/o but with 24 lates @ 90 days or greater but was only c/o for 2 years. Where does 24 lates @ 90+ come from within 2 year (is this legal?). On the contrary, tu is reporting no lates and a paid co on Citi. Further more eq is reporting one 30 day late and a paid c/o. Should I dispute or GW these 24 lates on a 708, or leave it alone so they don't report lates to tu and eq? Same with a GMAC lease one reports a paid co, another one lates without a charge of, and another with one late and a charge off. Advice? 
Eq 785 TU 786 Ex ???
Valued Contributor
TheNewWorldMan

Re: Finally

Are you currently a customer in good standing with Citi?
- - - -
in a credit-scoring postnuclear Stone Age...
Valued Member
rjf78

Re: Finally

No, I am not a current customer of Citi, wish I was maybe easier to gw them.
Eq 785 TU 786 Ex ???

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+