Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally....

I just wanted to thank everyone on this board for all their input. Some of the postings have really helped me get to a better place. Today, I was approved for a $3k unsecured card from Capital One. It may not be a big deal, but coming from perfect credit to losing all your credit, is one of the hardest things anyone can go through. Thanks again.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Finally....

@Anonymous wrote:

I just wanted to thank everyone on this board for all their input. Some of the postings have really helped me get to a better place. Today, I was approved for a $3k unsecured card from Capital One. It may not be a big deal, but coming from perfect credit to losing all your credit, is one of the hardest things anyone can go through. Thanks again.

Congrats on all your work!

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go !!!

Message 3 of 9
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

It is one thing to be offered advice/recommendations. It is quite another to actually follow them. You obviously did the latter and therefore you deserve the credit. Kudos to you!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is a big deal !!! Congrat'sSmiley Happy 

Message 5 of 9
kmacqua
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

Message 6 of 9
Dj4Money
Established Contributor

Congratulations! 

Message 7 of 9
SusieQ
Regular Contributor

It is a big deal and CONGRATS!

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!.....Thanks for sharing...Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.