Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding Authorized Users

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finding Authorized Users

Greetings All:

Other than personal friends, how do you find someone willing to let you become an authorized user on their account to raise your scores?
I need to get my house back quick and in a hurry. I pay all my bills on time, but damage done by others is taking me down.
Please advise. Thanx to all.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finding Authorized Users

Usually you find family members. Right now one of the CRA (EX I think) is not counting AU accounts in scoring.  It can also take 30 - 90 days until an account shows on CR
Message 2 of 8
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

HappyDays wrote:
Usually you find family members. Right now one of the CRA (EX I think) is not counting AU accounts in scoring.  It can also take 30 - 90 days until an account shows on CR

Is that really true?

How long has that been going on?
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey MV   I am going by what is on credit in the news and what I have been told by 2 mortgage brokers

I was told that brokers are just starting to see lower scores from EX and that they all have AU on their CR. Some are little drops and many are big hits. Brokers also said that they do not see it with everyone.

This is just starting. I don't know how EX is doing it because I have no idea if it comes into play all at once or over a period of time.

Message 4 of 8
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Ta
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 5 of 8
marty56
Super Contributor

I know TU had been playing with FICO08 a few months back since I called them up about a problem and the CSR mentioned it to me.

Message Edited by marty56 on 07-06-2008 06:30 PM
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 6 of 8
GFer
Valued Contributor

I think it's true, because about a month ago (before my app spree and no changes in the midst) I took a 12 point decrease. I had been an au on one of my daughters accounts. I had her remove me because she kept her utility too high, but because of slow reporting it was still on there.

I'm a believer.

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

mmm maybe that's why my ex only went up 14points last month but my eq went up 38?!? Without counting the AU account, my history is SHOT and it lowers my cl by 2500.. crap
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.