Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finger Hut not reporting to EX

tag
cwwatts1202
Established Contributor

Finger Hut not reporting to EX

My husbands FH revolving acct started reporting to EQ a few days ago, gave him a 15 pt bump as it's the only revolving acct reporting, according to Credit Karma it's also reporting to TU, but it's not reporting to EX yet.. is this normal? Shouldn't it have reported to all 3 at the same time?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
trying_to_B_good
Contributor

Re: Finger Hut not reporting to EX

there can be up to month time lapse in these things for some reason.   i too have a finger hut acct and use credit sesame and credit karma....it reported to karma within a week but took sesame almost three weeks to report it although when it did they had the same opening date.  hope that helps ya out!

AUBURN

Message 2 of 6
rd2rebuilding
Valued Member

i had a fingerhut acct..closed last year... it never reported to experian, so yours may only report to TU and EQ.

Message 3 of 6
starry1
Valued Contributor

They don't report to exp.

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Message 4 of 6
DaBears
Senior Contributor

+1 Starry. Creditors choose who they report to. In this case they don't have an account with Experian. Only with TU and EQ. 

Message 5 of 6
OptimalCS
Frequent Contributor

One of those weird things. 

When I had an Applied bank secured cc they dont report to EQ either for some strange reason. 

"Wisdom is the principal thing..."
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.