cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerhut Approval

tag
Lady_J

Re: Fingerhut Approval

I'm sorry you've had a difficult time with them but your post was very funny. Thanks for the laughs
Message 11 of 15
Lady_J

Thanks so much. I tried to apply at Wal-Mart but they declined me
Message 12 of 15
Henchman21
Frequent Contributor

@Crossdivided wrote:

yeah so be sure to mail your payment in about a half a year ahead of time.

mailed a payment on the 7th with a due date of 20th, it 'posted' the 22nd. all other payments on time. they said 'you do not qualify for graduation due to late payment, would you like to try again?'

i called them up and asked 'for real? you want me to do this all over again? therefore taking THREE hits to AAoA for new accounts (freshstart x2 plus the revoling acct...they are all listed seperately). i told them to...well nevermind what i told them to do...lets just say it involved Tijuana and donkeys....

That is awesome.

2/16/13 Scores EX: 594, TU:513, EQ:563 -- Cap One Secured: $200, Kay's: $400

GOAL #1: 625 -- CHECK!

3/31/15 Scores TU: 621 -- Cap One Secured: $750, Kay's: $900, CareCredit: $1000, Aerie $350, Fingerhut $1350

Goal #2: A travel card. REC ME!
Message 13 of 15
Henchman21
Frequent Contributor

@Lady_J wrote:
Thanks so much. I tried to apply at Wal-Mart but they declined me

If you got approved for the FreshStart, that means you probably have some derogs.  Wal-Mart isn't an easy approval card. You can research other's approval scores at creditkarma.com, whogavemecredit.com. Be sure to investigate BEFORE applying so you don't have pointless inq's, which make it harder to get approved.

2/16/13 Scores EX: 594, TU:513, EQ:563 -- Cap One Secured: $200, Kay's: $400

GOAL #1: 625 -- CHECK!

3/31/15 Scores TU: 621 -- Cap One Secured: $750, Kay's: $900, CareCredit: $1000, Aerie $350, Fingerhut $1350

Goal #2: A travel card. REC ME!
Message 14 of 15
Lady_J

I applied because itvwas supposed to be GE card or something along those lines
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.