Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerhut Fresh Start

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fingerhut Fresh Start

Alright....

Last week, I paid my remaining balance on my Fresh Start Account (was $33.73). 

Account History:

Available Credit $0.00
Current Balance $0.00
Minimum Due $0.00
Due Date N/A

I've been getting the run around about when my account will go revolving. How long does it take to transition to a regular revolving account?

NOTE: The layout has changed, which is the same layout my mom has, who has a revolving account. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Pway
Valued Contributor

Re: Fingerhut Fresh Start

Give it some more time.  I am not exactly sure of how long it would take for it to go revolving.  It does not even state on their website either any longer.  I am thinking of another couple of weeks seeing that you just paid it off recently.  I am sure others will chime in on the fresh start program that has been approved and had their account upgraded.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

call them and ask them how often they report to the CRA's and if they have any idea when your fresh start account will start reporting 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys... 

FTR, I called 7 TIMES yesterday:

Call 1: Was told they mailed a letter out on the 22, should receive soon. Was not told the content of the letter. 

(Had questions post call, decided to call back)

Call 2: Was told that my account was closed and just had to re-apply.

Call 3: Was told that my account was closed. 

Call 4: Was told my account was temporarily closed, without meaning as to what that is. 

Call 5: Was told to wait for a call. 

Call 6: Right after I explained the purpose of the call, the call was disconnected, busy signal. 

Call 7: The nicest guy, here in America, was able to place me on hold, and get confirmation from a supervisor. My account is in a transition state while becoming a revolving account. But still no answer as to how long this takes. 

It was last night, after the final call, that I noticed the layout of my Account Page had changed. Checked this morning, still no credit limit. 

Plan: Just check every morning and night, until something happens. 

Note: I checked my credit report today, no changes, didn't even report my last payment yet. 

#Ugh

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.