Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerhut Fresh Start

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fingerhut Fresh Start

Do you have to make a payment for 3-4 months or just 3-4 payments? I made a payment on mine and dh's accounts Wednesday so should I wait until next month or can I go ahead and make another this week?
Message 11 of 14
SirTilus
Contributor

From what I've understood, we need to show the need for credit while making timely payments. Don't make 3-4 payment within a month or two...take longer (timely of course) to make the payments. If that makes sense lol
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

It does. Not sure if I can do that with mine though, I only owe $17. Lol. Hubby's is fine, he owes $70
Message 13 of 14
SirTilus
Contributor

So I recently made my final payment on the fingerhut fresh start program...I called customer service to see what would happen next. The csr advised the account would be evaluated then I would receive a welcome packet with new account numbers etc...this was a few days ago. During my usual routine of stalking my accounts, I noticed I now have a $250 CL...I'm assuming the account will change and show as revolving on my CR? Excited to have graduated!!!

KT
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.