Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerhut FreshStart Early Graduation

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fingerhut FreshStart Early Graduation

I had been approved for this account for awhile but just finally got around to ordering something from there in Feb.  I paid my $30 downpayment.  That left a $99 balance.  Fingerhut sent me a payment date sheet and had that $99 spread out of 8 payments.  I really didn't want to drag that out so I went ahead and paid my account off exactly 1 day before the statement cut.  A couple of days later I chatted with CS and asked how long would it be before I knew if I graduated from the FreshStart Program.  He said that within14 days of pay off they review it.  I paid it off on 03/16.  Got the email that I graduated on 03/23 and the FreshStart disappeared from my account and the credit is available as of today.  Also, they reported my FreshStart as paid to the CRAs.  Just wanted to give some feedback if anyone was wondering about early graduation.  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Fingerhut FreshStart Early Graduation

Good job

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! S. I scheduled my payment 3 days before the statement cut. Hoping for the best. Probably won't use the account at all though. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I more than likely won't use mine again either.  I got my Amazon Prime card after I ordered from Fingerhut and since FH's shipping is outrageous I'll stick to Amazon.  

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.