cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerhut Goodwill Letter... Help please!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fingerhut Goodwill Letter... Help please!

I am really hoping that someone on here can help me out. I am trying to get late payments to Fingerhut removed from my credit report with a goodwill letter. I already have the letter typed up, only problem is that I cannot find any contact information for the CEO anywhere. I contacted customer service and they will not even provide me with the contact information. If someone can message me with the contact information it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fingerhut Goodwill Letter... Help please!

I hope this helps

http://www.headquartersinfo.com/fingerhut-headquarters-information/

https://www.lead411.com/company_Fingerhut_17538.html

I'm not sure how accurate they are, I did a google search. 

Message 2 of 7
IantoJones
Valued Member

Did you have any success with this?

Thanks!

Starting Score 9/13/14: 570
Current Score 08/12/2021: 798
Goal Score 2021: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If anyone has contact info for Fingerhut (email and mailing), please PM me! Still trying to figure out the best contact method for them.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any luck in this information.  thank you in advance.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did mail letters to the fingerhut address on my statements. The intial letter was responded to with a dipute letter providing the payment history which is what I was trying to get a goodwill adjustment for. About 30 days later in March I sent another letter, but this time TransUnion was updated with perfect payment history. I didn't pay it any attention and sent another letter in May. This time the entire tradeline was deleted off Experian and Equifax and I never received a letter that they were honoring my request. When I did receive response from Fingerhut they sent me a letter about fraudulent account being opened. I see this as a WIN! 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I did mail letters to the fingerhut address on my statements. The intial letter was responded to with a dipute letter providing the payment history which is what I was trying to get a goodwill adjustment for. About 30 days later in March I sent another letter, but this time TransUnion was updated with perfect payment history. I didn't pay it any attention and sent another letter in May. This time the entire tradeline was deleted off Experian and Equifax and I never received a letter that they were honoring my request. When I did receive response from Fingerhut they sent me a letter about fraudulent account being opened. I see this as a WIN! 

Great job! Congratulations!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.