Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First CLI :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First CLI :)

Like most on this board I have been busting butt to try and clear up my credit. Done pretty well by paying off some dept and having some derogs taken off. Got a QS1 and Cap1 with 500$ limits and a Home depot with a 500 limit. Submitted a CLI to home depot today for 3000 total and was approve!!!!! It will help with a few home projects but most of all it just feels great to be heading in the right direction finalllly. Thanks for all the help on this board. You guys/gals rock! I am at 5 hard pull now but feel it was worth the shot.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
needtodobetter
Frequent Contributor

Re: First CLI :)

Congrats!!!  It's a great feeling :-) 

05/01/15: EQ 519 TU 541 EX 506
10/28/15: EQ 637 TU 646 EX 622
First Goal Score: 600
Second Goal Score: 640
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Like most on this board I have been busting butt to try and clear up my credit. Done pretty well by paying off some dept and having some derogs taken off. Got a QS1 and Cap1 with 500$ limits and a Home depot with a 500 limit. Submitted a CLI to home depot today for 3000 total and was approve!!!!! It will help with a few home projects but most of all it just feels great to be heading in the right direction finalllly. Thanks for all the help on this board. You guys/gals rock! I am at 5 hard pull now but feel it was worth the shot.

Congrats on the CLI. It feels good to see progress on your FICO, especially when it manifests itself into a nice and new CL. It always feels good. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!  That's awesome.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.