Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Convenience (National) Bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Convenience (National) Bank

When I google them the first thing that pops up is "crooks" -_- I knew they were but golly everyone who's ever banked in that terrible place has hated it... Wished there was someting I could do to get it deleted. (tried PFD and currently disputing) please people of this forum stay away from this bank!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
sandieleslie
New Contributor

Re: First Convenience (National) Bank

Hi Pacman2012,

I was a customer of theirs also and I had a couple fresh start loans. I had one that went awry and I have since paid it off when I started the rebuild process and I have been GWing them but they refuse. I don't want to keep doing it and then it backfires so I have kind of backed off for right now.

Let me know if you have any success. My open dates range from 2003 to 2006. The DOFD for the bad one is in 2006 so I have a few years to go before it disappears but I was hoping they could take it off a little early.

Oh well.

Have a great day

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Convenience (National) Bank

I know exactly what you're talking about =/ I had overdraft fees which they converted to a loan (without my permission) that they reported as an unpaid loan. Bummer.. I've talked to them for hours and they told me to keep up with my finances from now on and tough luck basically.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.