Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First GW to Regional Acceptance

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First GW to Regional Acceptance

hi all! 

I sent my first GW ever to Regional Acceptance.  This was to their customer service email.  They responded the typical they HAVE to report accurate info per the FCRA.  So for my next GW what do I say?  I just need a 30 and 60 day remark removed. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: First GW to Regional Acceptance

@Anonymous wrote:

hi all! 

I sent my first GW ever to Regional Acceptance.  This was to their customer service email.  They responded the typical they HAVE to report accurate info per the FCRA.  So for my next GW what do I say?  I just need a 30 and 60 day remark removed. 

yes its true they have to report accurate info but there is no requirement that they must report. I would go with that angle. Sometimes GW takes time, took me 3 years writing 1 letter a month with a CU I had.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First GW to Regional Acceptance

I hope it doesn't take that long although I know it takes time.   I have to wait a year from my last derogatory remark which is the 60 day late before being approved for a mortgage. I will keep trying but 7 months isn't too bad. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.