cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Goodwill email rejection letter received for IC Systems..

tag
Paleta25
Established Member

First Goodwill email rejection letter received for IC Systems..

I had set up a payment plan with IC systems for a bill from my kids school tuition, I had set up three payments and when the last one was due to pull,l Chase had sent me a new debit card and cancel my old one because they advised it had been compromised.  Well I didn't think that IC's last payment didn't go thru since I didn't hear from them, no letter, no calls advising me that the payment was rejected.  I found out because I got an alert from my credit score watch that I had a new collection posted to my cbr.  I went in saw that it was IC and immediately contacted them, told them what happened and paid off the final amount  I sent a goodwill letter hoping to get it deleted as this is the first collection account that I've had reported to my cbr in a couple years and it killed my score!Smiley Sad sigh! Anyone have any other contacts for them I could try besides the regular address? Thanks guys!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.