Established Member
Paleta25

First Goodwill email rejection letter received for IC Systems..

I had set up a payment plan with IC systems for a bill from my kids school tuition, I had set up three payments and when the last one was due to pull,l Chase had sent me a new debit card and cancel my old one because they advised it had been compromised.  Well I didn't think that IC's last payment didn't go thru since I didn't hear from them, no letter, no calls advising me that the payment was rejected.  I found out because I got an alert from my credit score watch that I had a new collection posted to my cbr.  I went in saw that it was IC and immediately contacted them, told them what happened and paid off the final amount  I sent a goodwill letter hoping to get it deleted as this is the first collection account that I've had reported to my cbr in a couple years and it killed my score!:smileysad: sigh! Anyone have any other contacts for them I could try besides the regular address? Thanks guys!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}