cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Month of Credit Journey & up 83 Points!!!

tag
jerzygirl
Valued Member

First Month of Credit Journey & up 83 Points!!!

I started my credit journey on 4/30/13 with an Equifax Fico of 524 (ouch, I know). I scoured this site for hours & sent letters, disputes, & goodwills. Yesterday, I received a notification that my one judgment was abstracted (vacated) & my score jumped from a 563 to a 588. I was jumping for joy! But it gets better…today I received a notification & my goodwills to SunTrust (student loans) were approved so my score jumped another 19 points to 607!!!! I can’t believe that I jumped 83 points in a little over a month!! Thanks to all of you that contribute to these boards because of you all I am well on my way…

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
aurelie00
Regular Contributor

Re: First Month of Credit Journey & up 83 Points!!!

That's so wonderful!  This is only the beginning for you!  Keep up the great work!

Starting Score: 524
Current Score: 715
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 6
kmids
New Contributor

congrats! I'm hoping for responses like yours...but the waiting! the god awful waiting!! lol

Message 3 of 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

@jerzygirl wrote:

I started my credit journey on 4/30/13 with an Equifax Fico of 524 (ouch, I know). I scoured this site for hours & sent letters, disputes, & goodwills. Yesterday, I received a notification that my one judgment was abstracted (vacated) & my score jumped from a 563 to a 588. I was jumping for joy! But it gets better…today I received a notification & my goodwills to SunTrust (student loans) were approved so my score jumped another 19 points to 607!!!! I can’t believe that I jumped 83 points in a little over a month!! Thanks to all of you that contribute to these boards because of you all I am well on my way…

Congratulations on your success keep up the good work

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 6
jerzygirl
Valued Member

Thank you all!!

Message 5 of 6
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.