Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First National collections / First Premier called

tag
Shinoga
Regular Contributor

First National collections / First Premier called

Hello,

I got a phone call today regarding an old First Premier card, I asked for a DV over the phone and ended the call..What can I do since I don't want them to re-age it with payment.   this is the account info..thanks for any advice.

Status as ofDate opened [?]Date of last activity [?]Date closed [?]Loan type [?]Credit limit [?]Largest past balance [?]Account Type [?]Account holder [?]Industry

Dec, 2010
Sep, 2005
Jul, 2007
Sep, 2007
Credit Card
$325
$529
Revolving Account
Individual Account
Banks

MY FICO = 690 CK=660 GOAL = 750 and my own house!..Back in the garden

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Re: First National collections / First Premier called

It would be against the law to re-age it with payment. Depending on what state you are in, could reset the SOL for suing if it were up.  I would avoid a payment plan to be safe, and wait to pay or settle when I could do it in one payment.  What is the DOFD? Your last payment was in September of 05?

Message 2 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 3 of 7
Shinoga
Regular Contributor

Status as of Dec, 2010 Date opened [?] Sep, 2005 Date of last activity [?] Jul, 2007 Date closed [?] Sep, 2007 Loan type [?] Credit Card Credit limit [?] $325 Largest past balance [?] $529 Account Type [?] Revolving Account Account holder [?] Individual Account Industry Banks

Message 4 of 7
Shinoga
Regular Contributor

would it be better to just settle the amount?  any thoughts?

Message 5 of 7
Shinoga
Regular Contributor

I sent First National Collections a DV then I get a reply back from First Premier that they received information that I was disputing information?? My dv was the standard one posted on the sticky here....Any thoughts on how to proceed?

Message 6 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Not sure what the standard one posted here is.

The OC should not be answering the DV, that is the CAs responsiblity.  Wait and see if the CA responds.  They cannot continue collection activity until they do.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.