Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First PFD try

tag
dave36021
Regular Contributor

First PFD try

So this month I decided to take alook at my credit again I had a ton of baddies on the report in Feb but some were due to fall off in a few months so I sat back and waited. Now that I waited I had a total of 7 baddies come off 3 credit cards that also had a portfoliy recoveryreporting on each and a HSBC card also fell off, so most of the older baddies are now gone and waiting for a Chapter 13 to fall off in march 2015. I have thew first premier charge-offs that they still own that I am just going to leave alone since I have read nothing but bad about them. I have a few other charge offs that I am working on next.

I picked CCS/Bryant State Bank that issued the Show mastercard it was my lowest  OC charge-off that still own the debt. the charged off amount is 319 so I tried to offer $150.00 for a PFD, hopefully they will accept. I can pay in full but decided to try and settle first and see how it will play out. If this one works I have a second card issued under cortrust bank that has the same address listed.

Back In the Garden since 6/5/2016

My Fico Scores: EQ:639 EX:665 TU:651

AU: Comenity/Bealls FL 930; Capital One 300 ;
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.