cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier (2 accounts) and First National CC deleted!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Premier (2 accounts) and First National CC deleted!!!

Ok so I got to FP accounts deleted and First National too. What worked for me was disputing the info with two or more credit reporting agencies . Then I asked for verification letters form the card companies . I then wrote FCRA violation letters to the credit card companies showing they had verified varying degrees of information and through those egregious errors violated my rights. I was much more specific and sent them copies of letters statments and credit report disputes and they simply said "sorry we will delete them" I sent those letters to the credit reporting agencies and boom they are gone, all in less than 30 days ❤️
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier (2 accounts) and First National CC deleted!!!

Sorry grammar is a mess because I just got the last letter, I have no negative entries on my reports
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Quick questions though..

Do you mean that you sent the letter that stated "We will remove" that you received from FP to the CRA's and then they removed?? Im only asking because I received a letter from First premier bank, after sending them a DV, that stated they would remove and it could take up to 60 to 90 days. It hasnt come off yet, but it has updated again as a charge off which I thought was wierd since this happened after I received their letter. I was thinking of mailing a copy of the letter to the cra's but didn't want to screw anything up since it hasn't been the 60 days quite yet. 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

No I have a letter from FP that states they will request that it be deleted and apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused . I sent that to the reporting agencies, go ahead and send it and t will come off quickly
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can even upload it on their website 😁
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.