Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Authorized User Removal

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Premier Authorized User Removal

I was an authorized user on a past First Premier CC. I contacted them to ask if I can be removed as authorized and they were happy to do it.  The account is closed and PIF. Will this delete from my CR because i'm no longer authorized? I want it removed because there are a lot of neg markers associated with that account. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: First Premier Authorized User Removal

@Anonymous wrote:

I was an authorized user on a past First Premier CC. I contacted them to ask if I can be removed as authorized and they were happy to do it.  The account is closed and PIF. Will this delete from my CR because i'm no longer authorized? I want it removed because there are a lot of neg markers associated with that account. 

Maybe. maybe not some delete the TL others just report the association as terminated. If it shows as terminated just dispute it with the CRAs requesting its removal as AU is not responsible for repayment of the account.

Message 2 of 4
odjohnson3
Regular Contributor

I had this very same issue with the very same company. Once i was removed, all activity was removed as well. The account was removed in total

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@odjohnson3 wrote:

I had this very same issue with the very same company. Once i was removed, all activity was removed as well. The account was removed in total

That's what I'm hoping for! I'll be looking out for it. Thanks!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.